GLEIF or the Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
GLEIF are a function of the LEI initiative which is driven by the Group of 20 and the Financial Stability Board (FSB). Created by the FSB in 2014, GLEIF is a supra-national, not-for-profit organisation tasked to manage the only open, non-proprietary legal entity identification system designed as a public good. source: glief.org
GLIEF are responsible for the following services that enable businesses to make smarter, less costly and more reliable decisions about who to do business with.
- Evaluating organisational suitability of organisations issuing LEI’s
- Providing expertise and reliability in the management of the system
- Ensuring free access to the complete global LEI data pool
- Optimising and monitoring of the data pool
- Providing comprehensive information on LEI and transparency of GLEIF activity.
Try the GLEIF search function now at www.gleif/org/en/lei/search
Please see the gleif.org site for more information
ManagedLEI is powered by the smart algorithms of RapidLEI.com
Created by Ubisecure, RapidLEI has been designed specifically to mitigate the cost-in-time to obtain an LEI.
RapidLEI is ‘providing unparalleled automation, improving accuracy and reducing the total cost of ownership for the Legal Entity during the application process.’
Try the LEI tools at the rapidlei.com website.